Easy Core, get more bowls out of your wood!
The Easy-core system of Oneway is a unique method for extracting more bowls from the same piece of wood. It is fast, adequate and safe.
Why the Oneway Bowl Saver?
- It saves time. Coring bowls is faster than using a bowl gouge.
- It saves energy. It also costs you less energy than to core and not use the gouge.
- It saves wood. Instead of 1 bowl you can now get 5 or 6 bowls from the same piece of wood.
- It saves shavings. A large bowl gives you a few garbage bags full of shavings. Working with the Easy Core gives you a shopping bag with curls.
- Low vibration. The knife of the cutter always supports the curved chisel support.
- Because the path of the knife is defined, the knife can be in and out as many times as you like. This is often useful to unload the shavings.
- The shape of the cutter makes sure that there are not likely any catches to happen.
- multiple shapes possible. (with a large knife a flat dish can be cut)
The Oneway Easy Core System has a base plate, 4 knives and 4 curved knive support fingers. The largest has a maximum diameter of about 46 cm. That means that the bowl will have an inner diameter of approximately 46 cm. The smallest gives a diameter of about 20 cm. (but smaller is also possible) The system fits almost any lathe with a center height between 20 and 35 cm. Requirements are that the bed of the lathe is flat and the engine at least 1 KW (1.5 hp). The Easy Core has a replaceable ‘ cutter ‘ made of HSS CPM M4.
To fix the baseplate to the bed you need a clampblock.
If you choose: “Complete set” please indicate what clamp block you want and what the center height of your lathe is.
Make an appointment with Ronald kanne to see the system in operation. Click here.
These are the different parts from which to choose is:
|9 ” Knife Set-Knife number 1||
|11.5 ” Knife Set-Knife number 2||
|13 “Knife Set-Knife number 3||
|16 “Knife Set-Knife number 4||
|Extra Clamp Block||
|1 x Base (16, 18, 20, 24 or 26 “) and 4 knives sets, instructional video and a clamp block.||
Find videos about the Easycore system: HERE.