The Easy core base plate.
The Easy Core base plate is the base of the system. A heavy solid construction. The plate is mounted on the lathe and the knife and the tool support (to be ordered separately) turn in here. A base plate fits almost any lathe. The base plate is in a number of heights. There are several clamp blocks available to mount the base plate on your lathe. Oneway’s Easy-core system is a unique method for extracting more scales from the same piece of wood. It is fast, adequate and safe.
Why the Oneway Easy Core?
- It saves time. Coring bowls goes faster than using your bowl gouge.
- It saves energy. It also costs you less energy than using your bowl gouge.
- It saves wood. Instead of 1 bowl you can now get 5 or 6 bowls from the same piece of wood.
- It saves shavings. A large bowl hollowing with a gouge gives you a few garbage bags full of shavings. Working with the Easy Core System gives you a shopping bag with shavings.
- Low vibration. The knife of the Easy Core is always supported bij the support finger.
- Because the path of the knife is defined, the knife can be in and out as many times as you like. This is often useful to unload the shavings.
- The shape of the knife makes sure that there are virtually no ‘ catches ‘.
- multiple shapes possible. (with a large knife you can make a small flat bowl)
Knives at the Easy Core base plate.
Make an appointment with Ronald kanne to see the system in operation. Click here.
16 “Base-center height 20 cm-order number 3203-price €199,–
18” Base-center height 23 cm-order number 4085-Price €199,–(Stratos FU230)
20 “base-center height 25 cm-order number 3207-Price €199,–
22 “base-center height 25 cm-order number 4114-Price €199,–
24” Base-center height 30 cm-order number 3211- Price €199,–
26 “Base-center height 33 cm-order number 3212-Price €199,–
Choose the right size (center height) in the pull down menu.
To ensure a good attachment of the base on the lathe you need a good clamp block. A good clamp block is different per lathe. Therefore, use the space between the Bedbanen to choose your clamp block. You can find the right clamp block here.
W = distance between the bed-this is the size of the space between the Bedbanen. L = The maximum clamp surface, need not be passed the right clamp block you find here.