Starter set woodturning tools
Starter set of woodturning tools for small to medium-sized work. This set is ideal if you work on a Midi lathe, for example.
The tools in this set are smaller than the ones in the Crown set
The set consists of:
– roughing gouge – 843H For quickly rounding and rough shaping a piece of square wood.
– 10 mm profile gouge – 840H For shaping and finishing between centers.
– 13 mm shell gouge – 842H For the inside and outside of shells and other cross timbers.
– 19mm flat woodturning chisel – 810H – for use between centers, finishing. (skew)
– 3 mm parting chisel – 830H – for parting off and indicating sizes in your turning work.
– 13 mm scraper – 820H – for when you can’t reach it while cutting….