Starter set of woodturning tools for small to medium-sized work. This set is ideal if, for example, you are running on a Midi.
The chisels in this set are smaller than the chisels in the Crown set
The set consists of:
– 19 mm roughing gouge – 843H To quickly round a piece of square wood and give it rough shape.
– 10 mm profile gouge – 840H For shaping and finishing between the centers.
– 13 mm scale gouge – 842H For the inside and outside of trays and other cross-pieces.
– Finish 19 mm flat wood turntable – 810H – for use between centers. (skew)
– 3 mm chisel – 830H – for parting off and indicating measurements in your turning.
– 13 mm scraper – 820H – for when you can not cut it anymore ….