Oneway 1224, format medium, big heart!
THIS SOFA IS BRAND NEW BUT HAS A SCRATCH ON THE SUPPORT. PICK UP ONLY.
The Oneway 1224 is a lathe without compromise. All parts of the bench are made of the hardest steel, with the least tolerances the best bearings and engine. Obviously, this bench has the same rigid construction as the Big Brothers 1640 and 2436. Also all other important parts like the banjo, the very precisely flattened bed and the precision bearings are taken from the Big Brothers. The bench is designed for wood turners with limited space that make small and medium sized work, but make high demands on their tools.
- Distance between the Centers 60 cm (bedverlenging available)
- Length of complete bench 120 cm
- Diameter above bed 30 cm
- Weight of the complete bank 140 (!) Kg
The bed is welded on ribs that are welded on a steel pipe of 12 cm and a wall thickness of 6.5 mm. This produces a very rigid construction. The steel pipe lies at the 1224 not in the middle under the bed but slightly backwards. This ensures that the wood curls fall through the bed on the ground. A bedverlenging is also available.
The axis and the fixed heading.
- To fixate in 24 positions.
- Thread: 1 “-8 TPI (above the bed, gradient to M33x3, 5 mm is available, item. 2961) & 3/4 “-16 TPI (for the hand wheel)
- No. 2 Morse cone in the shaft above the bed.
- The shaft is pierced.
- The axle in the fixed head is worn by 4 bearings. On the front side there are 2 of 45 mm. Ball bearings that provide minimal radial and axial clearance of the axle. At the back are 40 mm bearings that can absorb any changes of the axle through heat development. The bearings do not need maintenance and are lubricated for life.
- The axle is made of so-called. High alloy steel, i.e. Added to the carbon steel elements that provide more hardness and e.g. Less influence of heat. Then the shaft is hardened. The tolerance of the axle is 0.001 mm.
The frequency converter.
With a frequency inverter, the speed of the engine is controlled without sacrificing the engine’s power. Electronically regulated from 0-4500 rpm (Forward and reverse). 750 W (1PK) 220 Volt.
- 2 pulleys, transmission through a Multi V belt. Speeds: 0-1200/0-4500 rpm.
- Changing pulley takes less than a minute.
- The motor is under the fixed head.
The loose head.
- The Pinoe can move 7.5 cm in and out of the head, play free!
- The urgency of the thread is that you can also easily drill along.
- Easy to take off the bed.
- Morse Cone 2 recording.
- And of course, this loose head can also be clamped to the bed.
The banjo/Chisel support base
Where some lathes still tighten their chisel support with a spanner key, Oneway does this with a trade that is very easy to clamp and relax. This patented system makes it easy to move the banjo much and quickly. I think there is little debate among wood-turners that this is the best banjo out there for sale. This banjo is therefore often sold separately to wood-turners with other brands of lathes.
The chisel support.
The chisel support (1 inch) clamps unusually well in the banjo thanks to a unique clamping mechanism, which also ensures that if the clamping mechanism is loose the chisel support can be easily resisted or taken out. This allows the banks to support chisels that are very tight in the banjo far behind. Even after a day of oak wood processing can still be easily maneuvered with the chisel support…
The Stepless control speed.
- Frequency inverters come in many types and sizes. On your lathe You need the best out there.
- The transducers are pre-programmed and ready for use.
- Speed adjustable between 0 and 4500 rpm. (Forward and reverse).
- Thanks to the sophisticated 3 Fasentechniek there is already a huge couple from 100 rpm.
- Speeds: 0-1200 and 0-4500 revs per minute. of pulley can change in less than a minute.
- The frequency converter lets you work at 150% of maximum power for up to 1 minute.
- The frequency converter switches itself off when there is a short circuit or a hefty ‘ hacker ‘. This to protect the engine.