Forstnerboren set. Maxicut 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 mm
This MaxiCut Forstnerboren set consists of 5 Forstnerboren and a 90 mm extension.
These patented drills have an extremely high stand-up. The grinding form is different than usual. This grinding shape ensures that there are no breaking fibres when you drill through a shelf. The drill can be used in a drilling column, a hand drill or on the lathe. The extension system and the drill have the so-called Rota Stop ® System, which makes them very easy to and apart. can also be easily extended. This rota stop system can also be placed directly into the loose head of the lathe with a MK1 MK2 or MK3 recording.
- Because of the new head geometry, this drill has the advantages of the ordinary drill and that of a Forstnerboor combined.
- By the shape and place of the chip breakers the tensions become smaller and the tensions are easier to drain.
- The drills work well if the speed is between 600 and 3000 rpm/minute
- By the Rota Stop ® system, extending the drilling has become very easy.
- There is also a MK1, MK2 and MK3 recording pin for the Rota Stop ® system.