Talon, the ' Heavy Duty chuck '. Designed for super grip on smaller workpieces.
The Talon is the medium four claw of Oneway. The diameter of the body is about 10 cm. This four claw is excellent for work with a diameter up to 35 cm. The Talon chuck comes standard with ribbed nr 2 pelvis, a worm screw and an adapter for the shaft of your lathe. Choose the right threaded adapter in the pull down menu above.
- Are made of high quality steel.
- Have ' nickel plated ' bodies.
- Have hardened pelvis and tooth wreath
- Have ' manganese phosphate ' coated scroll. For pleasant grip and against rust.
- With Single-Hand control of the tooth wreath key.
- Have the patented Over-Extension Safety System. This ensures that the pelvis during the work does not loosen the body.
- Come standard with the universal ribbed pelvic number 2.
- Robust design. The different parts can be
To give this Talon a fixed place if IE is not on the lathe there is a handy attribute available. The Talon Basin are not interchangeable with Strongholdbekken.