The Easy core base plate.
The Easy Core base plate is the base of the system. A heavy solid construction. The plate is mounted on the lathe and the knife and the chisel support (to be ordered separately) turn in here. A base plate fits almost any bank. The base plate is in a number of heights. There are several clamp blocks available to mount the base plate on your lathe. Oneway's Easy-core system is a unique method for extracting more scales from the same piece of wood. It is fast, adequate and safe. Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ZA2zB6kj4
Why the Oneway scales are cutting.
- It saves time. Scaling stitches goes faster than eroding with a scaling guts.
- It saves energy. It also costs you less energy than to erode with a scaling guts.
- It saves wood. Instead of 1 scale you can now get 5 or 6 scales from the same piece of wood.
- It saves curls. A large scale eroding gives you a few garbage bags full of curls on it. Working with the scales plugs gives you a shopping bag with curls.
- Low vibration. The knife of the scales cutter always supports the curved chisel support.
- Because the path of the knife is defined, the knife can be in and out as many times as you like. This is often useful to unload the wood curls.
- The shape of the chisel makes sure that there are virtually no ' hackers '.
- multiple shapes possible. (with a large knife a flat dish can be lit)
Knives at the Easy Core base plate.
Make an appointment with Ronald kanne to see the system in operation. Click here. 16 "Base-center height 20 cm-order number 3203-price €198,–18" Base-center height 23 cm-order number 4085-Price €198,–(Stratos FU230) 20 "base-center height 25 cm-order number 3207-Price €198,–24" Base-center height 30 cm-order number 3211- Price €198,–26 "Base-center height 33 cm-order number 3212-Price €198,–
To ensure a good attachment of the base on the lathe you need a good clamp block. A good clamp block is different per lathe. Therefore, use the space between the Bedbanen to choose your clamp block. You can find the right clamp block here.
W = distance between the bed-this is the size of the space between the Bedbanen. L = The maximum clamp surface, need not be passed the right clamp block you find here.